Last updated January 1, 2023
AAEIMAA collects information, including personal information, as part of our provision of the Services. We collect information in the following ways:
Information Provided Directly by You
AAEIMAA collects information directly from you when you choose to provide it to us, our clients, or our partners. For example, AAEIMAA collects personal information when you choose to submit to us by using the Contact Us form (or similar forms) on the Website, or if you contact us via telephone or social media.
Information Automatically Collected from You
Due to the variance in privacy laws from place to place, information collected automatically may or may not be considered personal information where you belong geographically.
Information Received from Our Clients
AAEIMAA receives information, including personal information, from our clients and third parties to perform the Services. Some of the personal information collected has been de-identified or “scrubbed” in order to render it anonymous.
AAEIMAA is in compliance with the online industry’s self-regulatory rules pertaining to the collection of information.
How We Use the Information
AAEIMAA uses the information it receives for the following purposes:
• Marketing of our products and services.
• AAEIMAA uses the personal information we receive from clients or partners to deliver more relevant marketing communications, and other lawful purposes related to our provision of the Services.
• AAEIMAA, our third-party service providers, our clients, and our partners gather information about users’ online activities from their interaction with advertisements, across the Sites and other internet sites or mobile apps, and supplement such information with information from clients or third parties (such as parties that perform web analytics) in order to make inferences about users’ consumer and other interests. We then use this information to create customized advertising campaigns for our clients, as well as for other marketing-related purposes.
• AAEIMAA may combine information with data collected or received from other sources to create a database of consumer and other data (i.e., “summarized data”), and to use such aggregated data for a variety of purposes, including for unrelated advertising, marketing, and analytical activities.
• AAEIMAA may use your personal information to respond to inquiries or address any comments you may have.
• If you are a customer of AAEIMAA, we may use your personal information to create and manage your account, fulfill any contractual obligations we may have with you, or to provide you with information about our Services.
AAEIMAA is not responsible for, and, with limited exceptions, does not control, the collection of data from third party sources. If you wish to opt out of the collection of your information by third parties, you must contact those parties directly.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
AAEIMAA does not sell information.
AAEIMAA may share, transfer, and disclose information to business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. AAEIMAA may also share your information with third party service providers that we use to help us operate our business (such as cloud hosted services like Amazon Web Services) or perform activities on our behalf (such as sending newsletters or surveys).
AAEIMAA may share, transfer, and disclose information to third parties with whom AAEIMAA contracts to facilitate our provision of the Services and to perform related services such as web analytics and database management. AAEIMAA may share information to track the performance and effectiveness of advertising or marketing campaigns, and for determining contractually-owed payments.
AAEIMAA does not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties without your consent. AAEIMAA uses personal information for a number of client-authorized purposes, such as reporting on the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and connecting a user’s online information with offline customer data supplied by the client, and customizing the advertisements delivered to those users. AAEIMAA also uses the anonymous types of personal information, such as gender and geographic location, in connection with marketing to other users.
In the event AAEIMAA is acquired by or merged with another company, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information, including personal information, we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
We reserve the right to use and disclose any information about or relating to you, including any personal information, to third parties without your consent if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or other legal process; (2) to comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities; (3) otherwise fulfill a government or law enforcement request for information; (4) establish, defend or exercise our legal rights; (5) protect or defend our subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors, licensors, and partners, in connection with any actual or alleged legal action, claim or dispute; (6) respond to claims that any posting or other content of the Sites violates the rights of third parties, including without limitation providing information necessary to satisfy the notice and counter-notice procedures pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act; (7) in an emergency, to protect the health and safety of our Site’s users or the general public; or (8) enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions or other contractual obligations.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
The legal basis for AAEIMAA’s processing your personal information depends on where you are located, the specific personal information, and the context in which the information was obtained.
If you are a resident of the European Union, AAEIMAA will typically only collect your personal information where we have your consent to do so, where the personal information is necessary to perform a contract with you, or where the legitimate interests of our processing your personal information outweighs your data privacy interests. AAEIMAA may also have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information in certain situations. Should this a AAEIMAA and we ask you to provide personal information, we will make it clear at the relevant time and advise you as to whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory.
Your Data Privacy Rights
You have certain rights relating to your personal information. These may include the right to request access to the personal information we have relating to you, obtain a copy of that information, or request that that information be erased or corrected. You may also have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your personal information, or to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. As laws differ globally, your privacy rights vary depending on where you are located.
You have the option to opt out of AAEIMAA’s direct collection and use of your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your opt out choice is applied only to the browser from which you make the choice. You may also opt out of the collection of interest-based advertising data.
AAEIMAA responds to requests to exercise data privacy rights in accordance with the applicable privacy laws. In situations where AAEIMAA is processing your personal information exclusively on behalf of a client, applicable privacy laws may require us to forward the request to our client.
California residents have certain data privacy rights. In addition to the opt-out choice detailed above, California residents have the following rights:
1. The right to request that AAEIMAA disclose:
• What personal information we have collected from you
• What categories of personal information we have collected from you
• What sources we have collected the personal information from
• The purpose we have for collecting the personal information
• The categories of third parties with whom the personal information has been shared
2. The right to request that AAEIMAA delete any personal information we have collected from you (except to the extent AAEIMAA requires the personal information to detect security incidents, protect against fraudulent behavior, or comply with a legal obligation)
3. The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. AAEIMAA does not sell information.
4. The right now to be discriminated against for exercising any other right described herein.
Retention of Personal Information
“Do Not Track” Signals
Online Industry Self-Regulation
AAEIMAA self-regulates pursuant to the Digital Advertising Association’s principles applicable to Interest-Based Advertising, to the extent our activities are covered by such principles. For more information about the Digital Advertising Alliance, the self-regulatory principles and the Google Advertisement program relating to privacy and Interest-Based Advertising.
When communicating with us regarding an exercise of your data privacy rights, please remember that you will need to provide us with information sufficient to allow us to verify your identity so that your request is actionable. You can submit requests to exercise your data privacy rights in any of the following ways:
• Via email to email@example.com
• By calling our phone number
• Via mail to AAEIMAA Inc. USA address., Attn: Legal Department
• By completing the form on our Contact Us page.